PDF to Word
What is the best PDF to Word conversion software?
PDF to Word conversion is easy but you need the right PDF to Word converter software. PDF to Word (doc) converter is the best solution for converting PDF to doc, PDF to text, with this converter, you can edit and reuse your PDF content. The program can extract text, images, shapes from PDF file to Word file and preserve the layout. It can convert all the pages, or any pages range of the PDF file. PDF to Word Doc Converter is such a desktop document conversion tool to convert Adobe PDF file to Microsoft Word Doc file.
PDF to word converter key features
- Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word Wordument.
- Extract text labels, graphics, shapes from PDF file into Word Word file.
- Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file to Word file.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0 to the latest formats.
- Several PDF to Word conversion options are available for a better result.
How to convert PDF to Word tutorial:
Step 1: Download and install PDF to Word (doc) Converter
Step 2: Run PDF to Word (word) converter, and choose Word as the output format.
Step 3: Click “Add file” and choose PDF files which you want to convert.
Step 4: After all PDF files you want to convert has been added to the PDF to Word converter, click “Convert”, all PDF file will be convert to Word Worduments.
Notice: If you are a professional user, you can set the right profiles for your need, like page settings etc.
Why you need to convert PDF to Word?
- PDF files have become the quite popular file format these days, it would still help to have a tool that can convert PDF to Word conveniently for you.
- PDF files are designed as a whole, not as a bunch of parts that can be edited individually.
- Makes the cutting, the pasting, and the editing aspects all the more easier for you.
- Get useful information from encrypted PDF file.
What is PDF?
"PDF" (Portable Document Format) is Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) format. PDF is a proprietary format that allows you to read electronic documents, either on or off line. This format provides a page-by-page view of documents, exactly as they appear in their printed form, as well as allowing keyword search. Adobe provides a free Acrobat Reader that allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms. It is the free viewing companion to Adobe Acrobat and to Acrobat Capture(R) software. If you do not already have it, you may use the link at left to download the FREE Adobe Acrobat reader, which you may then install and use to access PDF documents .
What is Word?
Word is software that lets you create documents on a computer. You can use Word to create beautiful text using colorful photographs or illustrations as pictures or as a background, and add figures such as maps and tables. Moreover, Word provides various helper features for creating text so that you can complete business documents, such as articles or reports, with ease. You can also print postcard or envelope addresses. Word is a part of "Office", a suite of products combining several types of software for creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and for managing e-mail. Word is usually referred to as "Word" in the software screens or help. It is also referred to sometimes as "Microsoft Word", "Office Word", and "Microsoft Office Word 2007". They all represent the Word documentation creation software.